Monday, March 22, 2010

Dominic










 
Dominic ~ of the lord.




Dominic is the light of my life. I can honestly say that he is the one of the best things to ever happen to me. He lights up every room and he is a talker (don't know where he gets that from). He is so curious and is not ever fraid to speak his mind. Anyhow, he will be four this month on the 26th. If he would have been born in the states, he would have been born on the 25th, but he clearly decided to have his own birthday. When Dominic was about 20 weeks (in womb) I chose to begin to introduce him to music. I would put headphones on my belly and crank up the tunes. There was one tune in particular I love and I dedicated it to Dominic because I am a diehard Beatles Fan. It is called "In My Life". Everyday on his birthday I sing this song to him. The last three years it has been while I am rocking him to sleep, now I might get the courage to belt it out before bedtime. Who knows.. But anyhow.. this song is for Dominic, my beautiful little being, created just for me. I love you, son...

There are places I remember

All my life though some have changed

Some forever not for better

Some have gone and some remain

All these places had their moments

With lovers and friends I still can recall

Some are dead and some are living

In my life I've loved them all



But of all these friends and lovers

There is no one compares with you

And these memories lose their meaning

When I think of love as something new

Though I know I'll never lose affection

For people and things that went before

I know I'll often stop and think about them

In my life I love you more



Though I know I'll never lose affection

For people and things that went before

I know I'll often stop and think about them

In my life I love you more

In my life I love you more

- beatles, In my Life

1 comment:

  1. that's so sweet jenn! I'm so happy you've started a blog! can't wait to hear some good stories!

    ReplyDelete